- 1 How far is Udon Thani from Chiang Mai?
- 2 What is the best way to get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
- 3 How do I get from Surat Thani to Chiang Mai?
- 4 How far is Nong Khai from Udon Thani?
- 5 Where is Udon Thailand?
- 6 Does Chiang Mai have a red light district?
- 7 How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
- 8 Is Chiang Mai expensive?
- 9 How do I get from Koh Samui to Chiang Mai?
How far is Udon Thani from Chiang Mai?
The distance between Udon Thani and Chiang Mai is 430 km.
What is the best way to get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
The cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai is by bus. Several bus companies make the 10- to 11-hour trip every day from Bangkok’s Mo Chit Bus Station to the Arcade main bus station in Chiang Mai.
How do I get from Surat Thani to Chiang Mai?
The best way to get from Surat Thani to Chiang Mai is to fly which takes 3h 51m and costs ฿1400 – ฿2600. Alternatively, you can bus via Bangkok, which costs ฿850 – ฿1700 and takes 20h 53m, you could also train, which costs ฿420 – ฿3200 and takes 21h 48m.
How far is Nong Khai from Udon Thani?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nong Khai to Udon Thani. Your trip will be a total of 43 miles (68 km ).
Where is Udon Thailand?
Location. Udon is approximately 560 km from Bangkok. It is a major official and commercial center in northern Isan, Thailand, and the gateway to Laos, northern Vietnam, and southern China.
Does Chiang Mai have a red light district?
CHIANG MAI — In red light districts across Thailand, sex workers gather on the streets every night looking for customers. It’s Friday night here in a tiny bar in the red light district of Chiang Mai, in northern Thailand. The night is young, but the place is already crowded, with just one seat at the bar still free.
How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
When you ‘re planning your Chiang Mai itinerary, it’s helpful to know that three days is the perfect amount of time to spend in Chiang Mai. It’s enough time to give you the flavor of the city and see several of the highlights. With 3 days in Chiang Mai, you can cover quite a bit of ground without feeling rushed.
Is Chiang Mai expensive?
Chiang Mai can be as a cheap or expensive as you want (like most of Thailand). But if you stick the local markets; avoid the fancy organic, health restaurants that have popped up; and stay in the old city, you can save money easily!
How do I get from Koh Samui to Chiang Mai?
Ferry, train • 23h 27m
- Take the ferry from Koh Samui Nathon Pier to Lomprayah Tapee River Surat Thani City.
- Take the train from Surat Thani Train Station to Bang Sue Junction.
- Take the train from Bang Sue Junction to Chiang Mai.